- Before the start of every session an orientation and induction seminar is held.
- New Session Joining Policy
- It is the sole responsibility of the student to maintain the minimum required attendance of 75% of the scheduled lectures in each subject (Theory & Practical) continuously during the entire system.
Registration And Attendance policy
Every semester starts with the process of registration .All students are required to clear their dues & register themselves in their respective department.
a) Registration Policy
- Every student is required to register himself on the very first day, in the first lecture of the new semester.
- In case a student is not able to register himself on the first day due to any reason, student will be allowed to register on the second day with the permission of Head of Department.
- If any student fails to register in first two days of new semester then he/she is allowed to register with permission of the Principal till next two working days.
- If student doesn’t register in the first week then Student will be allowed only after the permission of Principal. Presence of parents is mandatory.
Note: Registration will start in first lecture of the semester.
Attendance is maintained every fortnight of the semester. If student is unable to maintain minimum required attendance of 75% in each subject during every fortnight then student will have to re -register himself/herself.
- If student is detained first time in any fortnight, he/she can re-register with the approval of Head of Department by giving written undertaking.
- If student is detained second time in any fortnight, he/she can re-register with the approval of Principal. Application of re-registration is forwarded by Head of Department along with previous undertaking and attendance record.
- If student is detained third time in any fortnight, he/she can re-register with the approval of Principal in presence of parents.
- After this, re- registration can be done on the written request of the parents and with the approval of the Principal. Presence of parents will be mandatory.
- Re- registration charges will be decided by university management (if any)
To give the students a corporate feel, a dress code has been laid down both for the male and female students. Students are expected to come in the prescribed uniform on every Wednesday, examination days and other as declared by the HOD. The uniform shall be complete in all respects. Failing this they will be fined and strict action will be taken against them.
- Students are not allowed to wear chappals/sandals etc.
- Wear proper attire at all times.
- Do not wear jeans, T-shirts, Kurta Pajamas, track pants and shorts (except at sports activities).
- Do not wear any form of dress (including slogans on T-shirts), which may be offensive.
- Outlandish hair colours should be avoided. Hair should be kept presentable and neat. For males, hair should not cover the neck.
- Identity Card display is compulsory for all students to enter the Campus and Classrooms.
- The students without the Identity Cards will be fined as per rules laid down by the College management.
- In the first instance the defaulters are persuaded to dress properly, which is followed by fine if not adhered to.